27th February 2014, 01:36 PM
gurunaidu.b

List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?

I completed my B.sc in chemistry in au region.I want to study further .So i want List of colleges offering M.sc chemistry in andhrapradesh. so please repiy me fast to my contact number or to my e-mail id

6th March 2014, 08:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?

Several various colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry course in Andhra Pradesh.The list of colleges are given below for you,

→ Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management(GITAM) University
→ Acharya Nagarjuna University for Centre for Distance Education
→ International Institute of Information Technology,Hyderabad (IIT-H)
→ Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,Hyderabad
→ P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science,Vijayawada
→ National Institute of Technology,Warangal
→ Andhra Loyola College -Autonomous,Vijayawada
→ Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University
→ Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam,Tirupati
→ Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science,Humanities and Commerce,Secunderabad
→ Kasturba Gandhi College for Women,Secunderabad
→ Rajiv Gandhi Degree college
→ Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University and more.

After your completion of your M.Sc Chemistry degree you may find job opportunities in the gollowing companies such as Glaxo Smith Kline,Dabur,Cipla,Ranbaxy,Hindustan lever and more.You can find your career in governmen sector as Quality controller,Industrial Research Scientist,Laboratory Assistant,Biochemist and more.You may find good number of jobs in government owned pharmaceutical companies,chemical factories and more.
You may better to start your career in Pharmaceutical companies,paint manufacturing companies,Petrochemical industries and more.You may find your role as Research & development,Analytical Chemist,Production chemist,Research and Development manager.You may also find good number of jobs abroad also like i gulf countries.Oil companies mainly recruit M.Sc chemistry candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?