13th July 2011, 11:56 AM
katuri ravi kumar

List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?

give the list of colleges offering msc chemistry under ou.
what is the cut off rank for BC-B female students to take admission in msc chemistry under ou?

10th March 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?

Can I do M.Sc. in Chemistry through distance education without any disturbance in my KVS job. If yes, please name the institutes.
Regards
Mahesh Kumar Mimani
29th June 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?

hi, i m a third grade teacher. i want to do msc in chemistry without extention in job. what is the procedure.
12th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges in which I can get
admission with a rank of 360 in PGCET
Exam for Chemistry?
12th July 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges in which I can get
admission with a rank of 360 in PGCET
Exam for Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?