31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which provides M.E Bio medical engineering in TamilNadu?

List of colleges which provides M.E Bio medical engineering in TamilNadu? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? What should be the procedure or the steps which I need to follow next? Awaiting to get the answer on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government medical colleges for Bio Medical engineering courses in Tamilnadu?
  2. Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  4. Which are the best colleges for bio engineering in Tamilnadu?
  5. Cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering in private colleges in Tamilnadu
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering?
  7. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  8. Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?
  9. How to join bio medical engineering college in Bangalore and Tamilnadu?
  10. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics?
  12. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  13. Best Bio medical Engineering colleges in Chennai and Coimbatore?
  14. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  15. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Tech(Mathematics) after doing B.Tech(Bio-Medical engineering)? How may I get list of colleges for the same?
  17. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  18. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
31st January 2016, 02:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides M.E Bio medical engineering in TamilNadu?

List of Colleges offer M.E (Bio Medical Engineering) in Tamil Nadu:

>> Anna University
Click here for Contact Details
https://www.annauniv.edu

>> Vinayaka Missions University (VMU)
Ph. No: 0427 398 7000
Address: Sankari Main Road, NH-47, Ariyanoor Salem, Tamil Nadu-636308
http://www.vinayakamission.com

>> Loyola Institute of Technology and Science (LITES)
Ph. No: 04652 293 571
Address: Thovalai-Rajavoor Road, Loyola Nagar, Thovalai Post, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu-629302
http://www.lites.edu.in

The admission process basically varies from institute to institute. I am providing you the contact details of the colleges which offer Master of Engineering in Bio Medical Engineering Stream. So I suggest you to contact them with the present educational qualification. Remember, the basic minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor of Engineering" from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. Make sure you have all the required certificates viz., 10th, 12th, Graduation Marks Sheets along with the TC, Study Certificates and Other required documents.
31st January 2016, 05:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides M.E Bio medical engineering in TamilNadu?

List of colleges which provides M.E. Bio medical engineering in TamilNadu :

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Coimbatore Campus
Amritanagar
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
(0422) 2685000
(0422) 2686274

Bharath University
#173, Agharam Road Selaiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Toll Free No. 1800 419 1441

SASTRA University
Tirumalaisamudram
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
(04362) 264101

Vellore Institute of Technology - VIT University
Vellore Campus
Vellore, Tamil Nadu
(0416) 2243091, 2243093

SRM University - Kattankulathur
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
(044) 27454646
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?