30th October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My name is Tummidi Avinash. I have completed my graduation in bio medical engineering from VIT university, Vellore fresher eagerly waiting to go into some bio medical company for internship. So i need a list of bio medical companies in vizag for that. Thanking you sir. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP?
  2. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  3. Which formulation companies at vizag offers internship?
  4. Which companies offer internship to fashion designing students in Vizag?
  5. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  6. List top companies in Vizag offering internship to CA students?
  7. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  9. Which companies in Vizag offers internship to Aeronautical students?
  10. Which Pharma companies in Vizag offers internship to Pharma students?
  11. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical Engineer in Vizag, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  12. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  13. List of Pharma companies in Vizag having R&D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Pharma companies in Vizag having R&D?
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  17. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  18. List of internship providing companies?
30th October 2015, 10:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?

Here is the list of some well established Bio medical companies for you :

** Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 531021 ‎

** Laurus Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No:21, Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City, Parawada, Visakhapatnam - 531021, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 531021 ‎
0891 306 1222

** Gland Pharma Ltd A/C Block
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530049 ‎

** Hospira
Visakhapatnam, AP 531021 ‎

** Aurobindo Pharma Limited
Fl2 Aspen Heights Apartment D Hills, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Appalanrasaiah Colony, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530011 ‎
0891 270 7841 ‎

** Veco Pharma
D-25, Industrial Estate, Industrial Estate, Appalanrasaiah Colony, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530011 ‎
0891 255 8285 ‎

You can apply for the internship in any of the above company. My suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedication because you will learn a lot during your internship.
3rd May 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed biomedical engineering from cusat,kerala
can you please suggest me some hospitals or companies in Kerala,Tamil nadu or Karnataka for doing internship
19th December 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies and institutions providing internships for second year biotechnology engineering students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?