5th February 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Respected Sir
Please tell me that what is the admission
procedure and eligibility for master in fine arts
in any institute in India
please tell me all the institutes.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for master program in Fine Arts? List of the colleges or institutes? I have done B.Pharmacy
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  4. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  5. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  6. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  7. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
  8. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course? -- [New]
  10. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  11. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  13. Master of Fine Arts degree after B.A.?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  17. CS Intermediate course for final year students?
  18. List of colleges which offers Master's in Fine Arts in Delhi?
6th February 2015, 08:55 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Eligibility Criteria for Master in Fine Arts:-

You should have passed Bachelor of Fine Arts from a recognized university.The marks of admission and entrance test for this course may vary from institute to institute.

You have to choose best institute to do Master in Fine Arts. Joining Procedure may vary from institute to institute.

List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India:-

Amity University

Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
0120 244 5252

Delhi college of arts

20 - 22, Tilak Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
011 2338 3612

Guru Nanak Dev University

GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
0183 225 8855

Manipur University

Indo-Myanmar Road Canchipur,National Highway No.39, Imphal, Manipur 795003
0385 243 5276

Murti Art Institute

D 20/A, Chattarpur Enclave, Phase. – I 100 Futa road, Behind Phool Mandi, New Delhi, Delhi 110047
099108 67283
8th April 2015, 02:26 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

There are few better universities for Masters in Fine Arts in India and you can get admission in these universities if you have following eligibility criteria :

A degree in Fine arts from a recognized university or fine arts as one of the subjects.

Must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in bachelor's degree.

Some universities conduct entrance examination then offer admission to qualified candidates so candidate must be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the university for a particular course.

List of some best universities in India offering PG/Masters in Fine Arts :

>> University of Delhi

>> MSU - The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University Baroda

>> Kala Bhawan Institute of Fine Arts - Shantiniketan

>> Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts - Mumbai Maharashtra

>> Visual Arts Institute - Banaras Hindu University

>> College of Arts - Delhi

>> LS Raheja School of Arts - Mumbai

>> Bharti Vidhyapeeth Institute of Fine Arts - Pune

>> Kurukshetra University

So these are the best institutes and universities offering, UG and PG in Fine Arts so you can get admission in any one of these institutes/universities and complete your PG course in Fine arts.

First of all you should go to the official website of these institutes and download prospectus of the admission in PG for the year 2015-16.

Read complete details such as - Course duration, Course syllabus, Course Faculties, Course Prospects and Career Opportunities, Campus Recruitment status, Fee Structure of the course and how to get admission.

If the institute requires that candidate should appear for entrance exam and qualify then you should download entrance examination details from the website with dates and also get syllabus then prepare for entrance examination because test is almost compulsory in every single institute to get admission in PG so you must prepare for that and get eligibility to be admitted in the institute.
10th April 2015, 09:42 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
Please tell me that what is the admission
procedure and eligibility for master in fine arts
in any institute in India
please tell me all the institutes.....
Hello,
You can go for the Masters of Arts with any Trade you want but most common trade is Arts in Graduation. If you have taken Arts as a subject then you can go in the Master of Fine Arts. MAAC is an academy where you can get Admission to fine Arts.
16th April 2015, 12:53 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of some best universities in India offering graduation Fine Arts :

>> University of Delhi

>> MSU - The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University Baroda

>> Kala Bhawan Institute of Fine Arts - Shantiniketan

>> Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts - Mumbai Maharashtra

>> Visual Arts Institute - Banaras Hindu University

>> College of Arts - Delhi

>> LS Raheja School of Arts - Mumbai

>> Bharti Vidhyapeeth Institute of Fine Arts - Pune

>> Kurukshetra University
29th June 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do master of fine arts completed bcom which will be best university i india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?