14th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Distance M.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) to B.Tech graduate

Sir,
I have completed B.Tech in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad. I would like to do M.Tech. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering under Distance Education mode. Please inform me what are the institutions that offer M.Tech. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering in distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  3. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  7. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  8. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  9. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  11. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?
  17. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  18. List of institutions offering Distance Education program in B.Ed? I am a graduate in chemistry.
15th June 2015, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Distance M.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) to B.Tech graduate

Below are mentioned the names of some top Institutes offering Distance M.Tech(Metallurgical and Material Engineering) to B.Tech graduate.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Indian School of Mines
Address: ISM Dhanbad Internal Rd, Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Phone:0326 223 5001

> NIT Warangal Stadium
Address: Off Warangal-Hyderabad Highway, National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone:0870 245 9191

> National Institute of Technology
Address: NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025
Phone: 0824 247 4000

> Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Address: Doul Govinda Road, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781039
Phone: 0361 258 3000

> Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Address: Roorkee- Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 311

> Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151

> Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Rd, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280

> Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

> Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?