29th October 2011, 11:32 PM

How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?

i have diploma in mechanical engineering.now i work for a company. i want to do the b-tech in mechanical engineerin by distance.please give me the list of aicte approved distance engineering institutes in india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved distance institutes in India?
  2. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  4. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  5. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  6. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  7. List of AICTE approved Distance Engineering Diploma institutes in India
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  9. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  10. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India? -- [New]
  11. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  12. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  13. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  14. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the AICTE approved distance mechanical engineering college?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  17. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  18. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
3rd March 2012, 04:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have diploma in mechanical engineering.now i work for a company. i want to do the b-tech in mechanical engineerin by distance.please give me the list of aicte approved distance engineering institutes in india.

No University, which is recognized by University Grant Commission and the technical course offered by them are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, provide distance program in Technical department. As it is mandatory for the technical programs to be recognized by the AICTE in order to get recognition on All India Level.
In order to get the accreditation of the technical degree one must go for the regular programs offered by those universities whose technical programs are approved by the AICTE.

However, there are many Universities which provide degree in Technical program including B. Tech through distance mode which are recognized by Distance Education Council [DEC] and University Grant Commission [UGC] but the programs are not approved by the AICTE. Following are the list of such Universities:

Sikkim Manipal University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Annamalai University
30th July 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?

23rd August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Automobile diploma course from distance Education kindly convey me the aictE college/Institute near by Delhi NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?