10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges offering MA(English Language Teaching) in Gujarat

I am searching for a reputed colleges where MA(English Language Teaching) course is available. I live in Gujarat and want to do my MA(English Language Teaching) anywhere in Gujarat but from a reputed college. So, please let me know about such colleges. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 04:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering MA(English Language Teaching) in Gujarat

Master of Arts in English Language Teaching is a post graduation course and the duration of this course is two years. In order to get admission in Master of Arts in English Language Teaching course, the candidate should have passed graduation in the respective field from a recognized university.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

=> C.U. Shah University
Surendranagar-Ahmedabad Highway, Near Kothariya Village, Wadhwan City Surendranagar, Gujarat

=> HM Patel Institute of English Training and Research
Opp. BJVM College, Near Bank of Baroda, Nana Bazar, V.V. Nagar
Anand, Gujarat
14th January 2019, 09:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering MA(English Language Teaching) in Gujarat

List of reputed colleges offering MA( English Language Teaching) in Gujarat:-

HM Patel Institute of English Training and Research
Opp. BJVM College, Near Bank of Baroda, Nana Bazar, V.V. Nagar Anand, Gujarat

C.U. Shah University,
Surendranagar Ahmedabad Highway, Near Kothariya Village, Wadhwan City Surendranagar, Gujarat.
14th January 2019, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering MA. A. English in Gujarat:

Aditya College of Engineering and Advanced Studies
001, Aradhya Apartment, beside Hero Honda showroom crossing flyover, Ambawadi Ahmedabad.

Anand Institute of PG studies in Arts

Bhavans College of Arts and Commerce

Central University of Gujarat

Children's University

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
14th January 2019, 10:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of reputed colleges offering MA(English language teaching) in Gujarat :-

- CU shah University, Surendranagar, Gujarat

- HM Patil institute of English training and research, near Bank of Baroda, Nana Bazar, VV Nagar, Gujarat
14th January 2019, 10:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of reputed colleges in Gujarat offering MA in English:

Central University of Gujarat

Children's University

Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Bhavnagar University
15th January 2019, 02:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

List of reputed colleges offering MA (English Language Teaching)in Gujarat are as follows:-
C.U Shah University
Address: Surendranagar-Ahmedabad Highway, Near kothariya Village, Wadhwan City, Surendranagar, Gujarat

HM Patel Institute of English Training and Research
Address: Opposite BJVM College, Near Bank of Baroda, Nana Bazar, V.V. Nagar Anand, Gujarat
15th January 2019, 03:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of reputed colleges offering MA(English Language Teaching) in Gujarat are as follows:-

Carlox Teacher’s University
Address:- Near Greenwood Resort, Vaishnodevi Circle, Sardar Patel Ring Road, Ognaj, Post Office Chandlodia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481

H M Patel Institute of English Training & Research
Address:- Nana Bazaar Opposite BJVM College, Near Bank of Baroda, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat 388120

St. Xavier’s College
Address:- Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009

MTB Arts College
Address:- Athwa ln opp, Subhashnagar, Chopati, Surat, Gujarat 395001

Bhavan’s Sheth R.A. College of Arts and Commerce
Address:- Khanpur Rd, near, Shahpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?