28th January 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MPhil(Clinical Psychology) in Jammu & Kashmir? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MA with Psychology of Kashmir University. I am studying in 4th semester and I want to do MPhil in Clinical Psychology. So, can you please let me know about the universities which provides MPhil in Clinical Psychology anywhere in Jammu & Kashmir? And also let me know about the entrance exams to secure admission.

5th February 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MPhil(Clinical Psychology) in Jammu & Kashmir? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of MA with Psychology of Kashmir University. I am studying in 4th semester and I want to do MPhil in Clinical Psychology. So, can you please let me know about the universities which provides MPhil in Clinical Psychology anywhere in Jammu & Kashmir? And also let me know about the entrance exams to secure admission.

Universities or colleges offering MPhil Clinical Psychology in Jammu & Kashmir are given below:

Government Medical College, Srinagar - Official Website

Candidates are admitted to the Government Medical College, Srinagar on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the Government Medical College, Srinagar for the admission to study MPhil Clinical Psychology.

University of Kashmir - Official Website

Admission to the MPhil Clinical Psychology course is done through an entrance examination conducted by the University of Kashmir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?