15th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Kerala? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir,
Kindly let me know about the colleges providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Kerala? What are the entrance exams I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  2. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  5. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  7. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  8. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  9. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  10. Which are the colleges in Delhi, Mumbai, Kerala offering regular MSc clinical psychology
  11. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  14. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  15. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?
  16. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  17. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  18. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
17th July 2016, 12:42 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Kerala? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Kindly let me know about the colleges providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in Kerala? What are the entrance exams I need to appear?

- Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit - Official website
- University of Calicut - Official website

The above given are the universities which offers the M.Phil Psychology course. The students who scored over 55% marks in post graduation in psychology are eligible for admission. There will be an entrance test for the admission. The details can be obtained from the university psychology department or through the website links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?