26th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?

Hii,I am a student of b.ed.and I also had done a diploma of language French.plzzz guide me what should I do now,m.sc or degree course in French.also tell about its scope in India. Plzzzzz tell me hurry.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  2. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  3. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  4. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  6. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  7. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  8. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  9. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  10. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  11. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  12. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  13. What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?
  14. Can I do French course after graduation?
  15. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  16. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  17. Am I eligible for French NET exam after completing diploma in French from MD university
  18. Can I apply for MA in french after completing 2 years diploma in it?
3rd April 2018, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?

On the basis of your diploma in French, you can't get admission in M.Sc degree. Hence, first of all you need to complete degree in French language first.

If you already have degree in French, then you will be eligible for masters degree in French language through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?