17th December 2011, 09:24 PM
harpreet kaur bhurji

Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?

I've done advance diploma in french language from D.U. presently working as french teacher in a school I'm also doing B.Com pass 3rd year from D.U. correspondence University....i just want to ask if there is any opportunity to get scholership in this field........or any other job related to my field of french language....???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  2. What type of job can I get after completing my certificate from DU?
  3. Can I apply for MA in french after completing 2 years diploma in it?
  4. Am I eligible for French NET exam after completing diploma in French from MD university
  5. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  7. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing diploma in ECE?
  9. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  10. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  11. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  12. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  13. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  14. How to get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from Uk after completing BBA and LLB from recognized universities in India?
  15. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  16. Scholarship details after completing 10th for higher studies? -- [New]
  17. Will I get good scholarship for my studies after completing B.Tech with 75% marks
  18. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
2nd January 2019, 05:10 PM
ATT.

Default Re: Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?

Hello. Thanks for the question.

Learning a foreign language always adds a plus point in anybody's personality. As you have completed Diploma in French, there are many opportunities that are available to you. And since you have completed it from a well known university such as DU, it is even better. Options that you may look at are as follows :

1. Private Tuitions/ Coaching - You can set up your own private coaching centre and provide training to those students who wish to learn this foreign language.

2. Jobs in Private Schools/Colleges/Universities - You can also apply to any of the private schools who teach foreign language as part of their curriculum. Same is applicable for colleges and universities.

3.Translator / Language Instructor - You may apply for the position of translator / Language instructor as well which is in high demand these days.

4. BPO/KPO : You can also apply to many call centres and BPO's who look for language experts for their clients.

5. Tourisms : You can also get many opportunities with travel and tourism companies who need language experts for tourists coming from all over the world

6. Embassies : You can also think of applying to embassies and work in this sector.

7. International Organisations such as UNO (United Nations Organisations), FAO (Food and agricultural Organisation ) . You can work with such international organisations as well.

8. Indian organisations : You can also work with Indian Organsations such as RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) , MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) who require language experts.

So, there are many opportunities available to you.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?