24th November 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc course under Mahatma Gandhi and Calicut university after completing B.Sc in Physics?

Sir. I completed B.Sc physics. Please tell me the M.Sc courses under Mahatma Gandhi and Calicut University which I can go

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc course in Mahatma and Gandhi and Calicut University after finishing B.Sc in Physics? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  3. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  4. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  6. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  8. Which universities offer courses in Automobile Engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics?
  10. How can i complete my BSc Physics degree after doing BSc Physics(main) from Calicut University but failing in Physics paper?
  11. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  12. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  13. Is Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya online courses UGC approved?
  14. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  15. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  16. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  17. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  18. Is Mahatma Gandhi university BSc degree equivalent with state government of Odisha?
31st March 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc course under Mahatma Gandhi and Calicut university after completing B.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. I completed B.Sc physics. Please tell me the M.Sc courses under Mahatma Gandhi and Calicut University which I can go
In Mahatma Gandhi University the eligibility to study M.Sc physics is a pass in B.Sc Physics with 50% marks. The admission will be based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and the Common Admission Test (MGU CAT) marks. The aspirant can find the details in the website Official website

You can also study the M.Sc Physics in Calicut University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Sc Physics with 50% marks. The aspirant can join any one of the colleges under the Calicut University. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?