29th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad .backlog in 1 paper in du undergrad program.Will it effect if applying for post grad in du

Related Questions:
  1. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  2. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  3. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  4. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  5. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  6. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  7. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  8. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  9. Can I do Graduation in Delhi University being a candidate of other state?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed from Delhi University after scoring 48.78%?
  11. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  14. Can I do b.Ed from DU after B.Com with 53%?
  15. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  16. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  18. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]

31st March 2016, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad .backlog in 1 paper in du undergrad program.Will it effect if applying for post grad in du
Yes, you have to complete your graduation course without any arrears to join in post graduation course in Delhi University or in any other university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the post graduate course in Delhi University. The eligibility to join the Post Graduation in Delhi University is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree from the same discipline. The website link is Click here.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?