30th April 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Master Degree in Applied Mathematics after BSc in Physics?

Does a Master in Applied Mathematics course come undeI have done BSc in Physics. Can I get a Master Degree in Applied Mathematics? And is this Degree recognized by AICTE? I mean this course is under AICTE? I want to do a Master Degree in Applied Mathematics. Please help me in this regard.

30th April 2021, 07:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Master Degree in Applied Mathematics after BSc in Physics?

No, You can't pursue Master Degree in Applied Mathematics after BSc in Physics.

Universities comes under AICTE .

Any course has nothing to do with AICTE for it's recognition and validity.
5th May 2021, 07:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, after BSc in physics you can't apply in Master Degree for Mathematics. Because students are required to have a graduate degree with mathematics as a subject in their course.

For more details you can google.
6th May 2021, 08:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics is a candidate must have passed a BSc in Physics and Chemistry, Mathematics, or in Science stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The marks may vary from institute to institute and some institutes can take admission through entrance test. There is no specific age limit is available to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?