31st May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage of marks required to pass MA in Public Administration from IGNOU?

What is the minimum percentage marks that one should get in passing the exam of IGNOU MA public administration?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  2. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  6. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration E- Governance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  9. B.Ed after 45% in B.Com?
  10. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
  11. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  12. Fee structure details of B.Ed in government college?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum percentage required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance test for government teachers?
  15. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  16. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Policy and Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
24th December 2014, 11:29 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Minimum percentage of marks required to pass MA in Public Administration from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage marks that one should get in passing the exam of IGNOU MA public administration?
The minimum pass percentage of M.A in Public administration from IGNOU is 50%. They need 50% in all subjects so only you will have to clear each and every semester in your education career. Don’t think about the pass percentage, think better then only you can score more marks in your education.

MA in Public Administration is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers MA in Public Administration

Eligibilty Criteria:

Minimum educational requirements specified to apply for MA in Public Administration is graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) from a recognized university.

Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
14th February 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage of marks required to pass MA in Public Administration from IGNOU?

MA 1st year assignment and theory both we have how many marks for paasing
26th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

The Status is indicative only & cannot be used as a substitute for the final grade card which is sent by SED at the end of a semester.
Course Code Asgn1 Asgn2 Asgn3 Asgn4 Term End Theory Term End Practical Status
MPS01 71 71 - - 45 - Completed
MPS02 67 67 - - 58 - Completed
MPS03 66 66 - - 49 - Completed
MPS04 66 66 - - - - Not Completed

pls define this i have passed in how many subjects and what?
11th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 26 marks in one subject in theory and in assignments I got 67 so,I m fail or pass .in other
Subjects I got 40 50 50 .plz tell me I m very confused
4th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum mark for Theory papers? I have a 48 in one paper, I have above 50 in all other theory papers. Kindly clear my doubt.
20th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any sample paper and guess paper available in the market for MAH course that can help us ?
21st April 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir !
I am student of Bsc in pass. Actaually , i am conform that
Can i prepared for OAS exam. Plz sir give me answer .
12th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Just go Through The study material provided by ignou to you . You will surely secure good marks around 60 to 70 percent. It will be benificial to you for future perspectives also. Otherwise just passing and getting any certificate is just waste. Bcs every 4 out of 5 today are post graduates
16th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know how much Mark is to get to pass in meg course?
9th March 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 42 marks in theory paper and 68 marks in assignment. And in this way my total mark is 49.8%. So please tell me am I fail or pass in this subject. Should I again fill the form for that paper? I am very confuse. So please tell me
9th March 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 35 MARKS IN A SUBJECT OF MSO. THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
PRACTICAL : 80
TEE : 35
MAY I BE DESCRIBED WITH THE REASON PLEASE?
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIRED NUMBER TO PASS TERM END EXAM?
27th April 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I m a student of ignou MA (MPA). In MPA 18 I got 21 out of 50 in theory. And in assignment I got 37 out of 50. Am I pass or fail.. Grade card showing result as completed?
17th August 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

Please kindly resolve my confusion?

I am the student of M.A. Pol. Sci (MPS) 2 year, my first year result is completed and i appeared in exam for 2 year (8 exams each 50 marks) which i got 20 out of 50 in theory in every subject and I also got 50 marks out of 100 in assignment in every subjects.
according to ignou procedure the student who got 18 marks out of 50 don't have to appear in theory exam again similarly the student got 50 out of 100 in assignment don't have to re-submit his assignment, he is pass in both terms.

Ignou have also guidelines those student who got the 35 Marks out of 100 is passed after calculation / formulation of theory and assignment marks. (the theory waitage is 70 % and practical waitage is 30 %)

suppose if i got 20 marks in theory out of 50 the waitage of theory is = 14 (14*70/100=14)
and similarly i got 50 Marks in assignment out of 100 the waitage is =15 (50*30/100= 15)

if calculate both of that 14 15=29, what is that pass or fail...?

Please tell, if any one have an answer about this question. please feel free and share your thought to me via e-mail / or contact no.

My email [email protected]
Mobile No. 9810343237
Shiv Kumar
5th September 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 35 MARKS IN A SUBJECT OF MSO. THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
PRACTICAL : 80
TEE : 35
MAY I BE DESCRIBED WITH THE REASON PLEASE?
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIRED NUMBER TO PASS TERM END EXAM?
18th February 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of MPA in IGNOU. I have got 35 marks in theory and 75 marks in assignment, status is showing 'not completed'. Why?
22nd February 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MA (political science) student. I have got 18 marks in theory paper and 70 marks in assignment. So please tell me am I fail or pass in this subject. Should I again fill the form for that paper? I am very confuse. So please tell me sir
18th September 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

My first year MPA11 showing not completed how much is to qualified for this kindly tell me
1st September 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 29 in theory . So kindly tell me is I'm pass or fail in this subject..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?