14th June 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

MTech In JNTU without CET Examprocess and admission date?

Hi, I have completed my BE In VTU,Belguam, Karnataka in Computer Science.

Now, I would like to take admission in JNTU Mtech(CS). Can anyone tell me what's the process and admission last date.

17th June 2023, 05:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MTech In JNTU without CET Examprocess and admission date?

Yes, it is possible to get admission to M.Tech. in JNTU without appearing for the Common Entrance Test (CET). There are a few ways to do this:

* Direct Admission: Some JNTU colleges offer direct admission to M.Tech. programs based on the applicant's academic performance. This is usually the case for students who have a high GPA and have scored well in the GATE exam.
* Special Entrance Test: JNTU also conducts a special entrance test for M.Tech. admissions. This test is open to students who have not appeared for the GATE exam or who have not scored well in the GATE exam.
* Lateral Entry: JNTU also allows lateral entry into M.Tech. programs for students who have a bachelor's degree in a related field. This is usually the case for students who have a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering.

The admission process for M.Tech. in JNTU without CET varies from college to college. However, the general process is as follows:

1. The applicant must submit an application form to the college of their choice.
2. The applicant must appear for an entrance test or interview, as required by the college.
3. The applicant must submit their academic transcripts and other supporting documents.
4. The college will then select the applicant based on their performance in the entrance test or interview, their academic record, and other factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?