11th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Need information about NET syllabus of Plant Pathology?

Sir, i am preparing for NET exam of plant pathology. So please provide me the detailed description of Plant Pathology syllabus for the examination?

Related Questions:
  1. ICAR syllabus for NET exam for Plant Pathology and Plant Physiology?
  2. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  3. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  4. Where to get notes for plant pathology theory subject?
  5. How to prepare for ICAR NET Exam? Available Study Material for PG in Plant Pathology?
  6. Suitable books of Plant Pathology for ARS-NET
  7. Last 10 years ICAR NET question paper for Plant Pathology
  8. Agriculture Entomology, Plant Pathology and Nematology question papers of last 10 years for ARS NET?
  9. Last 10 years solved ICAR (NET) papers for Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology?
  10. Need last 10 years papers of ARS NET examination of Plant Pathology?
  11. Last 5 years NET exam papers for Agriculture Plant Pathology
  12. Need pathology syllabus of ICAR examination? Which books should i refer?
  13. Last 10 years ICAR exam solved objective questions of plant protection group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology and Nematology
  14. last 10 year old ICAR exam ( NET) solved objective question paper of Plant Protection Group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about the NET SET exam?
  16. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  17. Information about the plant science subject syllabus?
  18. ASRB NET prelims and mains crop protection plant pathology Previous ten years question papers
11th November 2015, 07:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about NET syllabus of Plant Pathology?

Please find the attachment for detailed description of Plant Pathology syllabus for NET examination :
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus.txt(5.4 KB, 97 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?