23rd October 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?

Hello]
I want to know the No. of MDS seats in Maharashtra PGD CET???
No. Of Govt college in Maharashtra and
in which branch MDS seats are availabile????
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  2. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  3. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  4. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  5. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  6. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  7. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  8. Number of MDS seats in UP government colleges as well as in private colleges
  9. Number of seats for government MDS degree?
  10. Syllabus of PGD CET entrance exam? How many seats are available?
  11. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  12. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  13. Number of seats available for MDs course in government and private colleges?
  14. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  15. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  17. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  18. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
7th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?

There are different types of seat allotment in different colleges or universities for MDS course in Maharashtra. There are also many subjects enlisted in MDS. I have attached college names with seat allotment and subject offered in MDS.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIST OF POSTGRADUATE DEGREE COURSES IN DENTISTRY.pdf(64.3 KB, 314 views)
File Type: pdf MDS Colleges under PGD-CET.pdf(63.8 KB, 319 views)
File Type: pdf Seat Distribution Chart.pdf(110.1 KB, 551 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?