15th October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I opt among Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and ITM University, Gurgaon to study M.Tech?

Hi,
Please tell me your views about these two universities: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and ITM University, Gurgaon. I want to do M.Tech. Please tell me which one I should opt?

7th May 2018, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I opt among Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and ITM University, Gurgaon to study M.Tech?

You should take your own decision based on your own evaluation by visiting the campus. Placement record of the university says a lot about the quality of education.

Also, take your decision based on the location of the college. If the campus is situated near to a big technology or industrial hub, then there will be more chances of getting campus interviews from big companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?