20th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing & Boutique Management students in IIFT Belgaum

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in IIFT Belgaum for studying PG Diploma in Fashion Designing & Boutique Management course. I would like to know about the placement facilities available for such students of this college. Please let me know immediately.

20th February 2021, 10:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facilities for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing & Boutique Management students in IIFT Belgaum

Placement facilities for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing & Boutique Management students in IIFT Belgaum can be seen below.

Placement rate of this college is good as the college has collaborated with many firms.

Most of the batch strength gets placed either through on campus or off campus drive.

The institute also offers internship opportunity. Internship is an integral part of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?