28th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management program. I want to know about the campus placement for students who are studying this course in this institute. Please tell me about the campus placement in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  2. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  3. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  4. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  9. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  10. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [New]
  11. Where we can get the details about the off-campus palcement which happens in different places?
  12. Is MMS a good course to do? Job opportunities after that?
  13. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  14. How is LPU for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Courses offered and placements?
  15. Question Papers and details for admission to NIFT (master in fashion management)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  17. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?