21st September 2020, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying MD(Community Medicine) in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science?

Hello everyone, I would like to know if I want to do MD(Community Medicine) from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science then I have a chance to get an education loan? I want to get an education loan for pursuing this course at this college. Please let me know if it is possible or not? Thank you!

18th May 2021, 11:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying MD(Community Medicine) in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying MD(Community Medicine) in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science.

Candidate must have admission letter and fee structure signed by account section of college to be eligible to get education loan.

Candidate can get education loan from any bank with minimum interest rate.

Candidate will pay this loan amount after completing this course.

Candidate must have active bank account in respective bank account to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?