19th August 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying MDes(Craft Communicating) in Indian Institute of Crafts and Design?

Hello everyone, I want to do MDes(Craft Communicating) with the help of an education loan in Indian Institute of Crafts and Design. So, I would like to know is it possible to get an education loan for studying this course in this institute? Thank you!

15th May 2021, 01:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying MDes(Craft Communicating) in Indian Institute of Crafts and Design?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying MDes(Craft Communicating) in Indian Institute of Crafts and Design.

Candidate can get education loan from any bank with minimum interest rate.

Candidate will be paying this loan amount after completing this course.

Candidate must have admission letter to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?