23rd October 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA for BA(History) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?

Sir, I have completed BA in History. I want to apply for MBA program. So, I am eligible for applying in MBA program? I would also like to know which are the entrance exams avails for MBA admission across India?

30th October 2018, 07:14 AM
mayank1610

Post Re: Possibility to study MBA for BA(History) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?

Yes, you are eligible for MBA. The course requires bachelor's degree in any field.

For MBA, mostly accepted entrance exams are CAT, MAT, K-MAT, XAT. Sometimes the private universities conducts its own entrance exams as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?