22nd June 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MTech(Digital Signal and Image Processing) for BTech Electrical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech course with the specialization of Electrical Engineering. After completing my BTech, I want to study MTech with the specialization of Digital Signal and Image Processing. So, is it possible for me to study MTech with this specialization?

29th June 2019, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech(Digital Signal and Image Processing) for BTech Electrical student?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in the said course because both the streams have some similarities. You can get admission through GATE or even through state-level PG engineering entrance exam. Just make sure you have a good score in the entrance exam so that you can choose your college.

Seats are allotted through counselling and those who have excellent will have greater chances of getting admission at their choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?