13th May 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?

Hi, i m doing my B.TECH IT in private college under anna university affiliated college. I just want to change my 3 years in some other college bcoz the infrastructures and facilities are worst.is there any possible to change the college in 3 year?and tell me the procedure how to change
the college?

18th May 2015, 10:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?

No you will not be able to change your College as there is no provision to change the colleges.
You have already in the 3rd year and it is very hard to change the college once you have studied 3 years in your college.
You have been registered with that College and you will have no chance to change that.
You will have to make sure that you pass out from this college.You will no chance to change it now.
Make sure that you get a job and make sure you are able to get good marks as you only have a year left.
13th September 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?

I am doing mechanical engineering in direct 2nd year if I want to change my college from Mumbai university to Mumbai university but in another subject like mechatronics then it is possible or not
7th August 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm doing btech 2nd in Andhra university for women can i change my college Andhra university in 3rd year is there any possibile to change college
18th October 2019, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Presently I am studying 2nd engineering I am a diploma lateral entry student I want to change my college for 3year is it possible
11th February 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am student B Tech Machenical in iiit jabalpur. Can i change our college jabalpur to nit allahabad or IIT BHU
13th February 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college in 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?