10th September 2012, 11:36 PM
Saravanan vaithiyanathan

Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?

Iam doing my BE E &C under vtu affilated college.can you please tell me is it possible for me to change to a anna university or a autonomous college in my 3rd year

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  2. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  3. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  4. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  5. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  6. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  7. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  8. How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?
  9. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  10. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  11. Can I change my college after 1st year through Anna University
  12. How can I change my college from Sai Ram Engineering College to Anna University?
  13. How can I change my department form Aeronautical to Mechanical in Anna university?
  14. Is it possible to change to another university like Annamalai University? I am doing B.Tech(Part Time) in Anna University
  15. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  16. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  18. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET? -- [New]
12th May 2013, 09:27 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?

Dear Friend,
No.Its not possible to change the Institutions in middle of the courses of B.E.

Government had granted the permission only to change the Institutions to the same affiliated universities.That is you can apply only for those colleges which have affiliations with VTU only if you are changing the college in Middle of the B.E Courses.

From my point of view you should not waste your time in changing the colleges and must continue with your present college only or it may effect your Studies.
5th November 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am discontinued B.E 4th sem.. Last year...under anna university, now i continue my studies... Is it posible to correspondence... ?
6th November 2013, 10:06 AM
macmini706

Hi good i like it can can you help me
7th December 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer the college after completing 1st year B.E
from one college to another? Procedure to
change the college through Anna University?
8th April 2015, 10:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

Such cases are the rarest of the rare cases and should be avoided as far as possible.

But if you really want to change the university while pursuing a course then it is possible.

Follow the steps below :

* It can be done in the case of a private to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer.
No consider can be done for a private to government college transfer.

* Check the availablity of the seats in the college of your choice.

* Then you have to apply in the university under which that college falls and get the permission for the transfer form the highest authority of the university.

* If they say yes, then you have to apply for the transfer from the highest authority of your college and university.

NOTE :

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take the transfer certificate in advance from your current college. Otherwise you will be in a big trouble.
27th February 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , I am a management student doing my engineering in vtu affiliated college. Now can i change to another university like anna university or manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?