3rd August 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed from Ramakrishna B.Ed College and Master of English from IGNOU together?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Graduation this year 2016. I would like to apply for B.Ed from Ramakrishna B.Ed College, Darjeeling and Master of English from IGNOU Darjeeling. Is it possible to do both the courses simultaneously?

5th August 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from Ramakrishna B.Ed College and Master of English from IGNOU together?

You can pursue both the courses simultaneously if you can manage the time for both the courses, as it will not be possible to continue with both the courses according to me. However, it is preferred that you should first complete your B.Ed and then opt for PG course, if you wish to. This way you will be able to provide full attention on either of the courses at a time.
5th August 2016, 11:15 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from Ramakrishna B.Ed College and Master of English from IGNOU together?

Yes, it is possible to pursue two courses simultaneously, but not from same university or college. Can you handle both at the same time? If you can then go for the same otherwise do one by one. Check out whether admission is still going on or not. If yes then apply for the courses. You can also seek advise from your parents. Think wisely before applying.
5th August 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If one course is correspondence in nature then surely you can pursue both at the same time. In case of exam dates clash you have to choose anyone exam to appear which is the most probable issue.

B.Ed from a regular college is definitely a good option. You should do B.Ed in regular and MA in English through IGNOU to pursue both courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?