24th July 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?

I have just completed my graduation in English from University of Kerala and I am planning to take my Masters in the same from the same University. Can I do Masters in Social Work(MSW) from IGNOU through distance education while doing my regular masters?

Related Questions:
  1. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  2. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  3. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  4. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  5. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  6. What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me?
  7. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  8. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  9. Executive MBA or distance learning MBA from IGNOU for a working professional at HR department?
  10. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  11. How to join masters in social work PG course?
  12. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  13. Should I choose MCA or MSc IT? I have completed my BCA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  15. Entrance exams dates for Masters in Social work and Masters in English Literature and forms availability details for the same?
  16. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  17. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  18. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
24th July 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?

Yes surely you can pursue a distance learning course if you are able to get admission in it. You can pursue along with your regular course but in case of exam clashes you have to choose any one.

IGNOU offers the given course and you can get admission in the basis of your graduation and admission procedure is not so difficult for distance learning courses. You can surely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?