2nd May 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MCA program in any reputed Government college without appearing any entrance exam?

Hello, I haven't applied for any MCA entrance exams. I have scored 82% marks in my BCA course. I want to join reputed Government college an MCA program. Without appearing any entrance exam, it is possible to join an MCA course in such college?

10th May 2020, 06:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA program in any reputed Government college without appearing any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I haven't applied for any MCA entrance exams. I have scored 82% marks in my BCA course. I want to join reputed Government college an MCA program. Without appearing any entrance exam, it is possible to join an MCA course in such college?
There are a number of colleges in India that offer the MCA course, but if you want to be admitted to the top MCA colleges, then you have to clear the entrance exam and you would also be admitted to the NIT colleges. Although you can only get admission to a private university without the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?