26th July 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study full time MBA course if pursuing ICSI course?

Hello,
I am doing ICSI course, has given Executive exam. I have also completed my B.Com this year. Now looking forward to do MBA parallel with ICSI. So can I do full time MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?
  2. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) if pursuing ICSI after completed B.Com?
  4. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  8. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  9. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  10. Is it beneficial to do ICSI course if studying MBA?
  11. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  12. Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for ICSI course if pursuing F.Y.B.A.?
  14. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?
  15. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  17. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
13th October 2015, 08:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study full time MBA course if pursuing ICSI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing ICSI course, has given Executive exam. I have also completed my B.Com this year. Now looking forward to do MBA parallel with ICSI. So can I do full time MBA?

Yes you can do MBA along with your ICSI course.

The Company Secretary course is only a correspondence course.

So you can join a MBA after your B.Com. So there are no issues in it.

It is very clear you can do both the courses together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?