16th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?

hi sir
my name is ajay jaiswal i am completed
my graduation with 73 % i want to doing
mba in marketing but i am confuse
to get part time mba or full time mba
please advice me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  3. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  5. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  6. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  7. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  8. What are the available full time courses after completing B.Tech in CSE? What should I choose between M.tech and MBA?
  9. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
  11. Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?
  12. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  14. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  15. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  16. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  17. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  18. Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?
17th January 2015, 12:47 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?

It is better to do part-time MBA, because you can use your remaining time to do any small job, which is related to Marketing. So, that you can gain practical experience in the field of Marketing. You can add that experience to your resume, which will be an added advantage to your profile and it helps you in getting a professional job easily.
17th January 2015, 12:49 AM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?

For better result and better job prospectus you must do full time MBA. Part time MBA is merely beneficial when already are in job and waiting for promotion, that time you needed to have MBA part time degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?