29th February 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.A.(Education) and B.Ed at same time?

Sir,
I am studying B.A.(Education). I am now in my final year. After this undergraduate course I want to do M.A. in same domain but along with M.A. I would like to do B.Ed also. So, is it possible for me to do both at the same time?

1st March 2016, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.A.(Education) and B.Ed at same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying B.A.(Education). I am now in my final year. After this undergraduate course I want to do M.A. in same domain but along with M.A. I would like to do B.Ed also. So, is it possible for me to do both at the same time?
Yes, it is possible to study both the MA in Education and B.Ed course at the same time. But, it is not possible through regular mode. You can do B.Ed through regular mode and can pursue for M.A in Education course through distance mode. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required for both the M.A in Education and B.Ed.

Note: You need to score more than 50% of marks at Graduation to get admission for B.Ed and MA course.
26th May 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.A.(Education) and B.Ed at same time?

I have just attended B.A. (Education & Advance Assamese) final exam.Result will be declared most probably in June. i want to M.A in Assamese or Education and also B.ed as regular student in this 2017 session. Is it more tough for me.

?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?