27th July 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Master of Fine Arts for a Diploma Fine Arts student who is an English graduate?

Respected Sir, currently I am studying Diploma program in Fine Arts. I would like to know that it is possible to do Master of Fine Arts after this Diploma course? I am already graduate in English. Please help me to know about this asap.

12th May 2021, 12:44 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Master of Fine Arts for a Diploma Fine Arts student who is an English graduate?

Yes, It is possible to study Master of Fine Arts for a Diploma Fine Arts student who is an English graduate.

Since you have completed Diploma in Fine Arts you are eligible to pursue Master of Fine Arts.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?