15th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course?

Hi,
After completing B.A. in Hindi from Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, how can I get admission in M.A. Hindi in Punjab University? What is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  5. Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics?
  6. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  7. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  8. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  9. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  10. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  11. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  12. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  14. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  15. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  16. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  17. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam
24th October 2015, 11:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
After completing B.A. in Hindi from Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, how can I get admission in M.A. Hindi in Punjab University? What is the eligibility criteria?

Since, you have completed BA in Hindi through Rajiv Gandhi University which is approved by UGC so you are eligible to apply for MA in Hindi in Pubjab university. In Punjab University the eligibility to join M.A Hindi is a B.A Hindi with 50% marks.

- The duration of the course is 2 years.

- The procedure to apply for the post graduation course in Punjab University is through online. You can also get the application from the counter office of the Punjab University.
You have to use the following link to apply for PG courses http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in/registration.php. All the other details are given in the website itself.
7th January 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course?

I have completed my graduation from HP University in year 2005. Can I apply for MA in Hindi as private candidate , because I am a house wife. I want to continue to my study..please answer me on my mail .. [email protected]
16th April 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed B. A. From kuk university now I want to do m. A. In hindi (correspondence).
Please tell me how can apply and when. Please give suggestion on my e. Mail.
[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?