6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute. Kindly tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this institute? what is the course fee? And what is the eligibility criteria?

7th May 2021, 12:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute?

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute is;

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You can apply for this course by visiting official website.
https://www.chandigarhinfosys.in/

You will pay Rs. 8000 each year as tuition fee of this course.

You must have complete intermediate from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?