27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh for studying Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  4. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  6. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  7. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  8. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  9. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  10. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  12. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  13. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  15. How to get admission in the Diploma in Imaging Technology?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  17. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  18. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
20th August 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh for studying Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Candidates have to collect the registration form and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology. Candidates have to apply for the admission with necessary documents mentioned in the registration form. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Science stream are eligible to study the Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology. Candidates have to contact the institute for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?