3rd March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MA(International Relations and Political Science) admission in Central University of Gujarat? Is there any admission test?

Sir, I want to study MA(International Relations and Political Science) in Central University of Gujarat which is located in Gandhinagar. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

15th December 2021, 04:20 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Procedure to get MA(International Relations and Political Science) admission in Central University of Gujarat? Is there any admission test?

Procedure:-

You must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.Admission is based on the score obtained in graduation. And also you have to appear online entrance test.
15th December 2021, 05:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MA(International Relations and Political Science) admission in Central University of Gujarat? Is there any admission test?

Procedure: to get MA International Relations and Political Science admission at Central University of Gujarat is:-

Candidates who have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.Admission is based on the score obtained in graduation. And also you have to appear online entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?