5th May 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Political Science. I want to do PhD in this specialization in Central University of Haryana. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

14th May 2019, 04:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science at Central University of Haryana is:-

==> Candidates need to register online for admission through the university website that is www.cuh.ac.in.

==> Login and fill the application form with all the required details.

==> Upload the required scanned documents along with the scanned photograph and signature.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.800 for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.350. Pay the amount online through debit/credit card or net banking.

==> For PhD admission is done on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CUCET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?