1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NASA for MSc(Physics) student?

Sir, I have completed my B.Sc in Physics. I have successfully got admission in M.Sc in Physics. I have got above 60% in my B.Sc and also in 10th and 12th. I would like to work in NASA. After my M.Sc I need to know how to join NASA. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist.

7th April 2018, 11:32 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA for MSc(Physics) student?

You can't join NASA directly from India. After completing M.Sc, you have to join ISRO and distribute your best in that place. So, ISRO will refer you to join NASA . Thus, you can join NASA. I have written steps below to join NASA.

>>There exists ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) which conducts an entrance exam.
>>Log on to ISRO's website and look for Vacancies/Recruitment option and check for any position of interest.
>>Register for the exam.
>>Look at the pattern of previous year papers and prepare well.
>>Once selected, you will get a call for an interview.
>>Clear the interview.
>>Join ISRO.
>>Give your best in ISRO to be referred to NASA.
4th June 2021, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Iam a kid i wont to learn nasa things and my name is kenul randes and my age is 10 years old i live in colombu it means idh my mothers name is muditha and my fathers name is sudesh samantha my school name is yoshida inter national school iam grade 4 thats all my selves
22nd April 2023, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I am from Pakistan i want to get admission in nasa because i want to get knowledge of astrophysics i complete my msc with first division. Please help me how i get admission here?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?