24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Master of Finance and Control in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar for studying Master of Finance and Control course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this college for this course. Please tell me asap.

27th September 2019, 07:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Master of Finance and Control in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar?

The procedure to secure admission in Master of Finance and Control at Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar is a candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline with a minimum marks of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test, group discussion, personal interview and career scores taken together by the institute. The candidates having 1 year working experience will be given admission without appearing in the admission test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.imsorissa.org.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?