5th September 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor through MBA(Agri-Business Management) course of Lotus Business School Pune?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in Lotus Business School Pune for studying MBA(Agri-Business Management) program? I am planning to do this course from this institute. So, after completing this course I will become a Professor or not? Thank you!

7th September 2020, 10:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor through MBA(Agri-Business Management) course of Lotus Business School Pune?

Yes, You can become a Professor through MBA(Agri-Business Management) course of Lotus Business School Pune.

Last year 80% of total students were placed with average package of 7 LPA. In which 30 % students chooses teaching profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?