9th January 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MDS(Community Dentistry) admission in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MDS(Community Dentistry) course from Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

15th January 2020, 12:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MDS(Community Dentistry) admission in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad?

The admission procedure to study Master of Dental Surgery(Community Dentistry) course in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad is on the basis of your rank in entrance examination (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate) followed by attending the counseling.

The last date to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate was 31st January 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?