9th January 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MDS(Community Dentistry) in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MDS(Community Dentistry) course from Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad. I want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

15th January 2020, 12:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MDS(Community Dentistry) in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Master of Dental Surgery(Community Dentistry) course in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate.

The minimum cutoff marks required to study Master of Dental Surgery(Community Dentistry) course in Indraprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate is 50%.

You can check the website http://www.ipdentalcollege.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?