21st September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology to study ME(Machine Design)? I want to do this course in this institute. Please help me with admission procedure.

25th September 2019, 08:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

The procedure to secure ME in Machine design admission at Bangalore Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed in all the subjects in which they have appeared in class 10th. The candidate must have 2 years of PUC examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State. The candidate must have a passed Bachelor's degree of the Visveswaraya Technology University with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)which is conducted by the university or GATE entrance examination.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.bit-bangalore.edu.in. Take a print out of the application form, fill it with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft in favour of "Finance Officer, VTU, Belagavi and send it to the below address.

Bangalore Institute of Technology
K.R.Road, V V Pura,
Bangalore - 560004
Phone - 9448512984/9448512954
Email - bitadmission @bit-bangalore.edu.in/[email protected]
26th September 2019, 10:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study Master of Engineering(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology is through entrance examination followed by online counseling.

You would need to apply for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and after getting a valid score card, you have to attend the counseling and fill your choices of college. The admission to Master of Engineering(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology is completely based on your scores, rank and seats vacant at the time of counseling.

You can visit the website http://bit-bangalore.edu.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?