21st September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission to study ME(Machine Design) course in Bangalore Institute of Technology. I just want to know which entrance exam I have to appear for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also.

24th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission to study ME(Machine Design) course in Bangalore Institute of Technology. I just want to know which entrance exam I have to appear for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also.

Candidates have to appear and qualify any one of the following entrance examinations to study M.Tech in Machine Design in Bangalore Institute of Technology.

Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

Cutoff rank required to secure admission varies every year based on the demand for the course. Students have to contact the institute for more details on the same.
25th September 2019, 12:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure ME(Machine Design) admission in Bangalore Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get admission for M.E in Machine Design course then you must have to qualify in any one of the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) (or) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) with good marks. The admission will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. Cult marks needed for M.E in Machine Design may differ from year to year. However, please visit the Institution directly for more details regarding cut off marks.

Contact Information:
Address: Krishna Rajendra Rd, Parvathipuram, Vishweshwarapura, Basavanagudi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Phone: 080 2661 3237
Official website -> Click Here
25th September 2019, 08:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study ME in Machine design at Bangalore Institute of Technology. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)which is conducted by the university. The candidate can also take admission through GATE and for that you need to apply through the GATE website that is www.gate.iitd.ac.in.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed in all the subjects in which they have appeared in class 10th. The candidate must have 2 years of PUC examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State. The candidate must have a passed Bachelor's degree of the Visveswaraya Technology University with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bit-bangalore.edu.in
26th September 2019, 10:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination available to get admission in Master of Engineering(Machine Design) course in Bangalore Institute of Technology is Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(Karnataka PGCET ). You can check more details about Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(Karnataka PGCET ) through https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/.

You minimum cutoff marks required to be eligible to study Master of Engineering(Machine Design) course in Bangalore Institute of Technology is 55% and must have scored the rank 5400.

You can visit the website http://bit-bangalore.edu.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?