25th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore for PhD course in Physics? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

29th July 2019, 11:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is an entrance exam required to study PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore. Candidates are selected on the basis of written test followed by an interview. Candidates having CSIR/UGC NET/GATE qualification are exempted from written test. Such candidates can appear in the interview directly.
Candidates willing to pursue PhD(Physics) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore, must have completed M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc in the relevant subject with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 7.0 from any recognized university.

You can find details on;
https://www.amrita.edu/news/amrita-v...ssions-2019-20
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?