20th February 2021, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MArch in this institute? Please tell me asap.

21st February 2021, 09:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

Procedure required to pursue MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning:

The detailed procedure required to pursue this MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning is given below,

Name of the College - Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

Name of the Course - MArch

>> You are required to apply online for this course from the link that is given below.

>> You are required to upload softcopy of the 10th Class marks sheet and recent color passport size photograph and then you need to pay the application fee through credit card or debit card.

>> Please refer to the below links for more detailed information

Click here to apply online

Click here for more details
21st February 2021, 11:05 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to study MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

Procedure to study MArch in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning can be seen below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You can also get admission directly on the basis of graduation score.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://www.amity.edu/asap/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?