16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA(Financial Markets Management) in this college? Please tell me asap.

19th September 2018, 03:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon?

If you want to study MBA(Financial Markets Management) in Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon, you need to apply online through the official link of university I.e. http://university.apeejay.cname6.for...ne-application or you can download the application form. Fill up the application form with required details and submit it. Thereafter you have to take an CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or any Nationalized entrance exam. On the basis of valid score in the entrance exam, you will be called for group discussion and interview. final selection will be based on the score obtained in the entrance exam and performance of group discussion and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?